InsightOps makes it easy to extract hidden data from your logs. With InsightOps, you can:
- Search your logs with simple keyword searches or advanced analytic functions.
- Drill into your data without queries using our new Visual Search technology.
- Save the search for future use in alerts, dashboards, and reports.
- Click the Log Search icon on the left-side navigation bar.
- Select the log(s) or log set(s) that you want to query.
- Select Simple from the Mode drop-down menu.
- Type your keyword in the Where field. Note: Queries are case-sensitive.
- To use analytic functions such as count or average, click on the Functions drop-down menu.
- Select the time range for your search using the Time Picker.
- Click the magnifying glass icon to run your query.
- To save your query for future use, click Save.
Updated 3 months ago