Sometimes you need answers beyond what traditional logs can provide. InsightOps not only gives you the ability to collect data from assets, but also lets you ask pre-configured questions for better troubleshooting.
With the Endpoint Interrogator, you can ask questions such as:
- Which users are running unapproved software?
- What is the public and private IP address of a specific asset?
- Which assets are currently running a specific process?
- Which users don’t have required software installed?
- Click the Endpoint Interrogator icon on the left-side navigation bar.
- Click the Ask Questions tab to see a list of pre-configured questions.
- To ask a question, such as “What is the CPU usage,” click select asset context.
- Select ALL ASSETS from the drop-down menu.
- Click the Ask now button. Note: Your results will open in a new tab on the Endpoint Interrogator page.
Learn more about the Endpoint Interrogator
Updated 3 months ago